Having started as a student project 12 years ago, StudyGlobal is now within the leading European agencies for languages learning programs abroad. With offices in more than 10 cities worldwide, we offer more than 110 destinations in 11 languages. Our multicultural team sends every year more than 3.000 people to study languages all over the globe!
We are in expansion and looking for motivated people to join us in this adventure!
- Good writing skills and passion for writing in your native language.
- You consider yourself a great mix between creative, hard-worker, talented, original.
- Have an interest in online marketing and Internet culture.
- Native French OR German OR Spanish OR Italian AND speaking English at advanced level
- Student enrolled in a bachelor/master degree in University within EU
- Like to work within our Barcelona office international environment.
- Team player, flexible, communicative, loyal and pro-active person.
- Interested in learning new skill and know how
- Passion for travel, cultural exchange and languages experience abroad.
- SEO and web site copy writing
- Content, articles and press release writing
- Creation and optimization of current web copy style and spelling
- Market investigations, benchmarking tasks, Blog Management.
- Building partnership relations and negotiation
- Translations of web contents
- SEO/ Social Media Management and community management
- Marketing support tasks, creative contribution to the marketing team.
- Online reputation searches. Google Analytics, Google Tools
- Social Media Platforms & Tools, Online Journalism, Topic & Trend Research
- Social Media Networking, Paid Search, SEO, Display Advertising
- To gain professional Marketing skills, work experience and habits.
- Copy & creative article writing, Writing Style & User Experience
- Placement within International Recognized Company
- Ability to learn and grow in your career and skills development.
- Flexibility on arrival/departure dates
- Welcoming and orientation session upon arrival.
- Work Certificate and references upon internship completion.
- A full-time internship, 5 working days, for a period of 3-6 months.
- Remuneration and social security
- Possibility to evolve within the company project and be contracted.
- An internship in our central Barcelona office, Best city in the World!
How to Apply:
While others are still reading and hesitating prove you are born to be a Winner and send to: email@example.com
An e-mail with subject: "Internship Placement: Your full name"
- Your CV.
- Motivation Letter (1 page).
- Period of Internship duration (from 3 to 6 months).
- Arrival / Departure date.